Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Feeding Nunavut’ or ‘I’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is in Oakville ON. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Donation Payment Terms and Conditions
Feeding Nunavut (referred to as us or we) is incorporated under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act. Registered in Ontario and Nunavut. We operate the website www.FeedingNunavut.com (the Website). These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in section 4, ‘Recurring Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
(1) The donation services
We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated objectives.
All payments through the Website are to be made by payment card. We also accept donations by cheque. Cheques can be made payable to Feeding Nunavut and sent to P.O. Box 86023 Oakville, ON L6H 5V6. Please note that we only accept payment by cash if handed to a Feeding Nunavut volunteer, from whom you will in return receive a receipt.
Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, PayPal. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize PayPal to request funds from your PayPal account or credit card provider.
(2) Information from you
Before we can process a donation you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the PayPal account or credit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. PayPal will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided PayPal with the correct information.
When you submit your payment details, your payment data is collected and processed securely by PayPal. You should make sure that you are aware of PayPal’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation.
(3) Refund policy
If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at info@FeedingNunavut.com, by phone at (905) 599-7900 or by post at Feeding Nunavut, P.O. Box 86023, Oakville, ON, L6H 5V6 Canada within 14 days and a full refund will be made to you, less PayPal transaction fees.
(4) Recurring donations
These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a recurring donation. When you set up a recurring donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series.
By confirming that you wish to proceed with a recurring donation you authorize our payment service provider PayPal to request funds from your PayPal account or credit card on the day of each month that you set.
To cancel your regular donation please contact us at info@FeedingNunavut.com
We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Canada and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.